[gmx-users] Reg error in Compilation Of Gromacs 4.6.2

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 13:44:53 CET 2013

Dear Justin Thank you for your Previous reply,

I am trying to Install gromacs 4.6.2  in a cluster having centos
OS with teh Following Command   I got following error
cmake ..
-DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON   -DGMX_MPI=ON
-DGMX_DOUBLE=ON

 CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:785 (message):
 No C AVX flag found. Consider a newer compiler, or try SSE4.1 (lower
 performance).

 CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:802 (message):
 No C FMA4 flag found. Consider a newer compiler, or try SSE4.1 (lower
 performance).

 CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:872 (gmx_test_avx_gcc_maskload_bug):
 GMX_TEST_AVX_GCC_MASKLOAD_BUG Macro invoked with incorrect arguments
for
 macro named: GMX_TEST_AVX_GCC_MASKLOAD_BUG

 -- The GROMACS-managed build of FFTW 3 will configure with the
following optimizations: --enable-sse2

 The
Aforesaid Error Indicates What is the Lack ?
Think  I need Latest Compiler (Please Indicate Version)
is it Correct Not?
 How
to solve the problem What are Prerequestite i need ?

 Already
Gromacs 4.5.5 has been installed sucessfully

Thanks
in Advance