[gmx-users] Re: CHARMM .mdp settings for GPU

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at u.washington.edu
Sun Nov 10 03:51:21 CET 2013

On Sat, 9 Nov 2013, Gianluca Interlandi wrote:

Just to chime in. Here is a that paper might be helpful in understanding
the role of cuoffs in the CHARMM force field:

AU STEINBACH, PJ
    BROOKS, BR
AF STEINBACH, PJ
    BROOKS, BR
TI NEW SPHERICAL-CUTOFF METHODS FOR LONG-RANGE FORCES IN MACROMOLECULAR
    SIMULATION
SO JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY
SN 0192-8651
PD JUL