[gmx-users] ZN ion not in force field database

Prashant omprashantsharma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 11:55:29 CET 2013

Dear Users,
i am new to MD SIMULATION field therefore excuse me for my beginner's
queries .I wanted to run MD using CHARMM27 force field on my protein which
has Zn ion as a co factor but while creating topology i encountered an error
that Zn ion is not in the force field database.Is there a way out for this
problem??How do i include Zn in my calculations??
Thanks in advance
Prashant