[gmx-users] GPU g_energy problem

Andrei Neamtu neamtuandrei at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 16:07:53 CET 2013

Dear Justin,

Many thanks for your reply!

I have performed the simulation with 4.6.1 and then I installed 4.6.4 and
run again the simulations from the beginning.
But indeed, as in  the log you have sent me, I have multiple (4) energy
groups. This is probably the cause for the zeroes in my edr file.
Thank you,
Andrei

 Dr. Andrei Neamtu, PhD, Lecturer
 Dept. of Physiology
"Gr. T. Popa" Iasi University of Medicine and Pharmacy
 http://www.umfiasi.ro/
 str. Universitatii nr. 16
 IASI, Jud. Iasi
 ROMANIA