[gmx-users] Mailing list archive

Andrew DeYoung adeyoung at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 26 22:48:01 CET 2013

Hi again,

I just realized that Mark sent out an email earlier today announcing a power
outage for most of the Gromacs infrastructure, starting at midnight.  I
think it is almost midnight in Stockholm right now, so probably the outage
has started and that's why I'm not able to access
http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/ .  Sorry for not noticing this
earlier.  I will try accessing the archive in a couple of days and will be
in touch if I still have trouble.

Thanks!

Andrew DeYoung
Carnegie Mellon University