[gmx-users] No group in index file?

Xu Dong Huang xudonghmath at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 21:22:41 CET 2013

@ Justin,

That doesn’t sound very good. I tried it as he suggested using make_ndx, it seems to work, but it’s not reporting the result I want. When I use g_angle using the index i created, I chose the group I want to assess (My compound is very simple in Martini, it’s only represented by 3 atoms) and it reports back to me 1 angle value. However, I wish to assess the angle between atom 1 & 2, 2&3 and 1&3. How should I go about achieving that?

Thanks,

Xu Huang