[gmx-users] Position Restraints with NVT and NPT

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:37:41 CEST 2014

The restraints just push on the atoms. If other stuff pushes harder, then
the restraints don't work. More relevant is whether you think your starting
position models something with accuracy down to a resolution of 0.01nm, or
some aspect of the starting position is sensitive to such a difference.
(Answer: if it came from an experiment or a simulation, no)

Mark