[gmx-users] make install creating infinite recursive directories: addendum

Harry Mark Greenblatt harry.greenblatt at weizmann.ac.il
Thu Apr 24 21:19:58 CEST 2014

BS"D

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

  I initially tried it without the trailing slash (i.e., "/share/apps/gromacs-4.6.5")  with the same effect.

I am using the tar file downloaded from the gromacs web site.

Did you try this on Centos 6.5?

Thanks

Harry

Harry M. Greenblatt
Associate Staff Scientist
Dept of Structural Biology           harry.greenblatt at weizmann.ac.il
Weizmann Institute of Science        Phone:  972-8-934-3625
234 Herzl St.                        Facsimile:   972-8-934-4159
Rehovot, 76100
Israel