[gmx-users] Umbrella Sampling - no PMF plateau

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:11:32 CEST 2014

Hi Brian,

Thanks for this. I checked many windows and I have not observed any
unphysical behaviour. I do not have any solvent, its a "water-free force
field" we have developed for the specific system. I do have freely moving
LJ beads though. I am thinking i may be the positions restraints dynamics
fault....but still not clue.

Steven