[gmx-users] Are there some environment variables not valid anymore?

Theodore Si sjyzhxw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 09:22:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

I find this in the installation instruction part GMX 5.0:

      Helping CMake find the right libraries/headers/programs
      <http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions#TOC>

If libraries are installed in non-default locations their location can
be specified using the following environment variables:

  * |CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH|for header files
  * |CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH|for libraries
  * |CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH|for header, libraries and binaries
    (e.g.|/usr/local|).

However when I set the CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH with -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH I
get this:

  209 //No help, variable specified on the command line.
  210
CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH:UNINITIALIZED=/home/theo/myprg/vt/include/vampirtrace/

Why?