[gmx-users] Dihedral Restrain Syntax 4.6

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 16:02:08 CEST 2014

I forget to mention that in the alanine dipeptide topol.top that I made, I
tried:
[ dihedral_restraints ]
  12 11 13 15 1 1 90 0 2000.0 1
#endif

but,
Program grompp, VERSION 4.6.5
Source code file: /build/buildd/gromacs-4.6.5/src/kernel/toppush.c, line:
1914

Fatal error:
Incorrect number of parameters - found 5, expected 3 or 6 for Dih. Rest..