[gmx-users] Extending simulation problem.

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:49:04 CEST 2014

Can you just have a quick look at this?
When I run:
tpbconv -s npt-md.tpr -extend 95000 -o npt-md.tpr

to extend simulation by 95 ns this time I got this message at the end:

Extending remaining runtime of by 95000 ps (now 50000000 steps)
Writing statusfile with starting step          0 and length   50000000
steps...
                                 time      0.000 and length 100000.000 ps

So it looks like new status file is written and it says that simulation
will start from the very beginning or did I misunderstand something?
However when I check state.cpt with gmxdump it looks fine:

step = 2500000
t = 5000.000000

as I expect.

Thank you,