[gmx-users] Pressure coupling with stochastic integrator for triclinic box

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 11:16:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

1) GROMACS 4.5.5 is pretty old, so we aren't going to spend time trouble
shooting things that might have been fixed since then. Please try out
GROMACS 5, where there is a brand new SD integrator, and faster performance
all round.

2) 80 +/- 3000 is not terribly significant. What gives you greater
confidence about your Berendsen result? It seems like you need either a
larger system or a lot more sampling. See also
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Pressure

Mark