[gmx-users] SSE4 → AVX2

nicola staffolani n.staffolani at unitus.it
Wed Aug 27 14:53:25 CEST 2014

@ Szilárd: g++ (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.3-1ubuntu5) 4.6.3

But I have only one machine...

I know that Google knows more, the problem is that I have a finite amount
of time to solve my problems and I have to make a decision on how to spend
it ;) (which is, however, in conflict with the fact that, having already
come all this way, then I am a priori curios to know what comes next ;)

email: n.staffolani at unitus.it
tel.: +39 0761 35 70 27; fax: +39 0761 35 71 36