[gmx-users] Illegal instruction flag raised in GMX 5.0.4

Harry Mark Greenblatt harry.greenblatt at weizmann.ac.il
Tue Dec 23 09:02:57 CET 2014

BS"D

Gromacs is telling you that the -h option you supplied is not valid for this command.  You can see all the valid arguments for each
command here

http://manual.gromacs.org/online.html

Harry M. Greenblatt
Associate Staff Scientist
Dept of Structural Biology           harry.greenblatt at weizmann.ac.il
Weizmann Institute of Science        Phone:  972-8-934-3625
234 Herzl St.                        Facsimile:   972-8-934-4159
Rehovot, 76100
Israel