[gmx-users] Installing Gromacs 4.6.5 - Problem with FFTW

GtrAngus maps99 at online.de
Mon Jan 20 00:40:26 CET 2014

Thanks for you reply Szilárd Páll-2!

Meanwhile I have installed gromacs and it does not work for me. Checking
gromacs with the degression test resolved that almost everything is going
wrong!

I am sorry to ask you but is there a way to install gromacs and/or FFTW3 to
a default path?

I will retry the setup with your suggestion of cmake but I tried this the
first time and it did not work out for me.