[gmx-users] parameters problem

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:09:49 CET 2014

Probably you will see that your ligand.itp has an [atomtypes] entry as well
as a [molecule] entry, and the former cannot follow any instance of the
latter. Such an .itp file must be #included to create the first molecule.
You have your protein [molecule] above the #include "ligand.itp" at the
moment, which would cause this problem.

Mark