[gmx-users] berger lipid parameters in amber99sb-ildn ff

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 25 04:30:54 CET 2014

That surprises me. Arnau Cordomí was very responsive when I requested the files a year ago (he sent them within 24 hours). Did you email Arnau ? I didn't ask for permission to redistribute the files, so I can't post them to you, but I suspect that you can get them if you ask Arnau. It's probably not nice spam-wise for me to post somebody else's email address here either, but you can find his email address here: http://lmc.uab.cat/?page_id=6

Chris.