[gmx-users] Cardiolipin all-atom PDB and parameters (.itp)

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Nov 3 18:47:04 CET 2014

On 11/3/14 12:22 PM, shivangi nangia wrote:
> Hello gmx-users,
>

> I am looking for Cardiolipin's PDB and parameter (.itp) file.
> (Cardiolipin: an important component of the inner mitochondrial membrane)
>
> I looked through the user's list but could not find anything (some links
> have been specified which are now inactive)

Note that the archive still exists fully, and you can use the date within the
URL to access the right page.

As to the cardiolipin issue, try CHARMM-GUI.  There are dozens of lipids
available there as part of the membrane builder.  Otherwise, find a reliable
paper that has done simulations and ask the corresponding author to share the
topology.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629