[gmx-users] Query of RMSD results

Sainitin Donakonda saigro16 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:24:26 CET 2014

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reply,  i plotted RMSF for all complexes and protein only please
check both RMSD and RMSF plot in following link.

http://sainitindonakonda.weebly.com/

Now in RMSF plot ligand 1 fluctuates slightly higher than protein-only. Im
confused :( i am not getting what to interpret for protein-ligand 1 complex
as it looks different in both RMSD and RMSF. Can you please give an
explanation on this point.  And also give more information about what is
the difference between RMSD and RMSF.

Thanks,
Sainitin