[gmx-users] Making index file

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:33:26 CET 2014

Thank you for your response. But in the gro file there are no names for
chains in mdrun.gro file. Moreover, if I am selecting only CA of residue 14
for chain A using the following command, I get 10 atoms, but I should get
only 1 atom.

r 14 & a CA & chain A.

It means that the tool is taking CA of residue 14 from all 10 chains..

Still the problem remains unsolved