[gmx-users] Making index file

rajat desikan rajatdesikan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 08:39:29 CET 2014

Hi,
If you are going to work with multiple chains, create a .tpr with a pdb
file of your system that specifies the protein chains for analysis.

Here is how I would do it. Take the initial .gro configuration of your MD
run, convert it into pdb using editconf. Assign chain identifiers to the
protein section and create an analysis.tpr using the same .top and .mdp as
before. Use this .tpr to analyse your runs.

Regards,