[gmx-users] Pressure Question

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:13:48 CET 2014

The statistics was calculated for 80 ns of NVT simulation, after a 80 ns
NPT simulation.

In papers, I saw people talked about using the average volume of a previous
NPT simulation to choose the frame with the correct volume. And then, run
NVT starting from the NPT frame.
But they don't talk about the pressure that they get in the NVT simulation
(even in a force field paper).

I just want to know if the reviewer will be ok with my paper, if I mention
the pressure that I get in the NVT simulation.