[gmx-users] Installing GROMACS 4.6.7 on Intel Cluster

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 01:22:16 CET 2014

Hi,

Set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to where you want Gromacs to be installed so that
you know where it is and can find it. Do not choose the same directory as
the tarball unpacks to! I suspect this is leading to some infinite loop
while trying to install new copies of files that you just installed because
you just installed new copies of the files you just installed...

Mark