[gmx-users] Ligand is not in the same position as in PDB file

neha bharti nehabharty123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:18:52 CET 2014

Thank you very much mark for your reply.
I merge the protein and ligand file before starting the molecular dynamics
simulation.
Then I start the MD run.
I don't how to  post-process the output. can you please tell me how to
perform it or is there any article or tutorial available for that.

Thanks and regards
Neha Bharty

.