[gmx-users] restarting of shifted potential, 4.6.7 bug?

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:39:48 CET 2014

Going from non-shift to shifted potential changes the energy. So I was not
surprised by the sudden jump of energy between step 0 and step 10 for the
previous simulation (npt14).

But the jump near step 0 for the current simulation (npt15) is not right.

This is an equilibration run.

I have just uploaded the files at http://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/1640