[gmx-users] energy minimization

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 07:50:50 CET 2014

Dear md,
 On docking the only change in enegy for ligand takes place. The protein is
rigid generally.
So what was your condition was it regid or flexible for some residues??
so how it can have the energy  the energy of single peptide,single
protein  and the energy of
docking complex is compared. The docking complex is not always has so much
less energy.
which software u used? read the manual of software that may tell about
there way to compare the enrgy
and algorithm. what is your aim. what u want to say by analysis??
   Please mention all these then only someone can suggest you any opinion.

With regards,
Rama david