[gmx-users] Updated CHARMM36 force field files available

Guillaume Chevrot guillaume.chevrot at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:04:51 CET 2014

Dear Justin,

thanks for the new version of the charmm36 force field.

I have a question concerning the file merged.hdb.
I noticed that ADP has disappeared from this file. As consequence,
pdb2gmx now (it was not the case with previous release charmm36-mar2014)
complains:
WARNING: atom H4' is missing in residue ADP ....

Is there a good reason to have made this modification?

I also noticed that there is no entry in merged.hdb for TP2 (the
dianionic phosphotyrosine).

Best,

Guillaume