[gmx-users] Replicating and equilibrating DPPC 128 lipid. pdb

Priya Das priyadas001 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:35:41 CET 2014

I am working with a transmembrane protein (pentamer). From references i
have chosen DPPC 128. pdb as my membrane structure. But as my protein size
is huge , i need a larger simulation box. Therefore, i need to replicate
the DPPC membrane because 4 such DPPC.pdb (128 lipids) forms a large box.
After replicating the system has to be equilibrated.
Is anyone aware of this process.
Please reply.

--
*Let us all join hands to save our " Mother Earth"*