[gmx-users] DREIDING and COMPASS force fields in Gromacs

andrew biedermann amb4ht at virginia.edu
Thu Nov 27 03:10:33 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

I am using Gromacs to study transport properties in polymer systems.  For
this work, I would like to use either the Dreiding or COMPASS force field,
as they seem to be well accepted and dependable for polymer simulations
based off of a number of papers I have surveyed.  However, I am not sure
how to obtain a version of these force fields that is formatted for
Gromacs.  Does anyone know how I can get a Gromacs-compatible version of
one of these?

Best,

Drew Biedermann