[gmx-users] interaction between ligand and protein

Mahboobeh Eslami mahboobeh.eslami at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 18:33:54 CET 2014

I sincerely thank you for your answer.
 Is the RMSD values of  system be monitored or the RMSD values of only protein or ligand. Which RMSD do I check?

     On Sunday, November 30, 2014 8:34 PM, Onur Tuna <onurtuna at hacettepe.edu.tr> wrote:

 Dear Mahboobeh,

You mean from which frame you should choose? If so, first look at RMSD values in order to make sure your system is stable. If it is stable you can choose the last configuration.

Best,
Onur