[gmx-users] regarding GROMACS Tutorial KALP15 in DPPC

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Oct 3 13:51:47 CEST 2014

On 10/3/14 7:48 AM, Anurag Dobhal wrote:
> How to iteration the system 26 times. I am unable to understand that part.
>
> please explain how to do it.

Please have a bit of patience when waiting for a reply rather than spamming the
list every hour with follow-ups.  It took quite a while for me to type my last
reply (just sent) and the level of detail is quite extensive.  I do not have the
ability to instantly answer every message; please understand that I have a lot
of other things that I do each day ;)

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601