[gmx-users] Why should I repeat my simulation?

fatemeh ramezani fr_750 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 23:15:57 CEST 2014

Dear gmx-users

I performed a MD simulation with gromacs software and after sending my results to a journal, referee said

"Simulations needs to
be repeated with different initial velocity (seed) to make sure that the
results are not simulation artifacts.It is needed to ensure that the simulation represents true dynamics
of the system."
It is really need to I repeat my simulation (that is very time-consuming process) or you can help me to providea compelling reason for not repeating.

Thanks in advance

Fatemeh Ramezani