[gmx-users] Why should I repeat my simulation?

João M. Damas jmdamas at itqb.unl.pt
Sun Oct 5 17:54:24 CEST 2014

Some care must be taken with the use of the term "replica", due to the
amount of replica-exchange schemes around. The "replicate simulations"
being talked about here do not imply exchange schemes and different
hamiltonians. Just to make things clearer.

João

João M. Damas
PhD Student
Protein Modelling Group