[gmx-users] Dead inflategro.pl link?

andrew biedermann amb4ht at virginia.edu
Tue Oct 7 22:23:27 CEST 2014

I am working through the second tutorial from Dr. Justin A. Lemkul's
tutorial site and have run into a problem finding the inflategro.pl file
online.  When I try the link in the tutorial I get the error:

Firefox can't find the server at www.csb.bit.uni-bonn.de

My network connection is fine, I tried accessing the site yesterday and
today in case the server was down temporarily, and also checked Dr. Peter
Tieleman's site for a copy of inflategro.pl but still cannot find this file
online.

Does anyone know where I can access the script?

Thanks,

Drew Biedermann