[gmx-users] Changing constraints algorithm.

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 8 21:50:14 CEST 2014

Well, what happens in my system is that water molecule which is actually
near the edge of
solvation box cannot bo settled after ca. 50 ns of simulation. Obviously I
use periodic
boundary conditions. Could you give me any tip about what is wrong if I
provide you
with files you need? If so, what files would you need?

Best wishes,
Dawid Grabarek

PS I read samowhere, that it may be due to fact that this water molecule is
hit
by something and this water did not expect it. But I tried to use brutal
force approach
and to restart the calculations couple of times but each time I run into
the same error,
although for different molecule.