[gmx-users] lipid membrane study and the increase in z dimension on dppc128.gro

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Oct 10 13:53:52 CEST 2014

On 10/10/14 7:51 AM, rama david wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>   Thank you  a lot for immediate reply.
>   One more question:
>     Should I need to equilibriate the membrane after this one  ??

Even Tieleman's pre-equilibrated membranes are only from a few ns of simulation
time; I would always equilibrate much longer.  So of course in the case where
you change the system even more, you should definitely equilibrate.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore