[gmx-users] fatal error in gromacs

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Oct 17 21:52:23 CEST 2014

On 10/17/14 6:36 AM, Yaser Hosseini wrote:
> hi gromacs users
>
> when i want to run pdb2gmx command i got a fatal error that said :
>
> the residue from MN has lost.
>
> and i used all of force feild but i got this error how can i fix it and
> which one of force feild coomand can i use??

Mn is probably not supported by default in most force fields, but I know
parameters exist that are compatible with AMBER force fields.  You'll have to
add a residue in the .rtp file and nonbonded parameters in ffnonbonded.itp.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 629
University of Maryland, Baltimore