[gmx-users] lipid membrane study and the increase in z dimension on dppc128.gro

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 08:26:40 CEST 2014

Dear Justin,

         I added the water as per your instruction and following the
instruction from
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Membrane_Simulations
 I change the box size by editconf and  vdwradii.dat  files carbon radii to
0.45.
I added the water with the genbox command.
       I found that most water molecule are up to the N4, some are up to
the Phosphate
and few may be up to the 013, and 016. but no one is bellow this.

Is this behaviour is right ???  or should I need also the script
keepbyz.py to run on the system??

I not get the any warning while Energy minimization,  NVT, NPT and MD  (
that
 mean system was not unstable and blown away)

I am looking forward for suggestions

With best regards,
RamaDavid.