[gmx-users] How to calculate protein-surface interaction energy

James Lord jjamesgreen110 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 02:41:47 CEST 2014

Hi Justin,
Thanks, apparently I am doing some silly mistakes as I checked for another
system I have and ended up to the same problem. I am sending all the files
to your personal email and then if the problem is solved I will send a post
with description of the problem and the solution to the mailing list. Is
that fine with you?
Cheers
James