[gmx-users] pressure dependence on volume.

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 16:27:06 CEST 2014

I saved .cpt file every minute. And using the xvg file generated by
g_energy, I picked the .cpt file with the volume that I want, and then run
a NVT simulation, continuing from thee NPT .cpt file.

The volume of the .cpt file of the NPT simulation should be same as the
volume of the NVT file. Is it so? Or manually setting the volume makes some
magical differences?