[gmx-users] Accelerated MD

Douglas Houston DouglasR.Houston at ed.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 22:33:55 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a book or (preferably) review article summarising
the various accelerated MD methods commonly used in protein/peptide
simulation these days? e.g. ABF, PLUMED, REMD, aMD etc. etc. I can
read about each individually but I could use a comprehensive but
concise comparison of their pros/cons and most popular applications.

cheers,
Doug

Dr. Douglas R. Houston
Lecturer
Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology
Room 3.23, Michael Swann Building
King's Buildings
University of Edinburgh
Edinburgh, EH9 3JR, UK
Tel. 0131 650 7358
http://tinyurl.com/douglasrhouston

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.