[gmx-users] Simulating Multiple Solute Particles

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 07:46:51 CET 2014

Hi -

genbox must work. You add the first molecule, then the second molecule
and so on. So, I suggest to run genbox for a few times and have enough
empty space available in the box. Otherwise, there is a wonderful tool
called PACKMOL.

The acid molecule looks pretty sexy. I guess it will not be very
straighforward to capture the effect of the triple bond right near
carboxyl group.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban

Виталий Витальевич ЧАБАН