[gmx-users] webpage for searching gromacs mailing archive

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 16:12:51 CET 2014

Hi   I used to find the link for searching the previous posted discussions and all the threads in the gromacs home page where there used to be a 'search' option for looking for discussions on a topic. But, now, looking for the same archive in Mailing Lists - Gromacs redirects me to gromacs home page where I can not find anything on the archive. I will appreciate if someone can redirect me the right webpage. ThanksSanku
|   |
| Mailing Lists - GromacsLog in Register Gromacs Support Bugs and Feature Re... Mailing Lists GMX-Developers List GMX-Users List The gmx-announce Li... The gmx-revision Lis... Online Manual Workshops Mailing Lists  |
|  |
| View on www.gromacs.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |