[gmx-users] Naughty Vacuum Bubble in our Vesicle

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Mon Oct 27 20:43:20 CET 2014

Dear Manuel/Björn,

based on your description, I guess that placing some more water after the
bubble has formed may not work as expected, because the bilayer forming the
vesicle might be somehow strained, that's why a suggested stepping back to
the system before equilibration. I think the number of water molecules that
fit inside a vesicle is a typical trial and error problem.

and upgrading software doesn't seem to change anything, since this is
related to the physics of the model, not to the computation itself.

best,

Andre