[gmx-users] pdb2gmx

Eric Smoll ericsmoll at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 18:08:41 CET 2014

Mark,

The discrepancy I describe is not a problem. As you mentioned, pdb2gmx is a
tool intended to process input files with a great deal of noise. This tool
can have its own requirements.

What is troublesome is that these differences lead me to question if
separate simulations with different input methods are making use of the
same parameters and that these parameters are correct.

If you are aware of any sanity checks the user can preform, that would be
most useful.

Best,
Eric