[gmx-users] Segmentation fault mdrun

Alex s as1783 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:26:15 CEST 2014

They're ions that I've just added to the water phase of the system. That was a case I highlighted to show how sensitive the system is to minor changes. I have other systems which are ion free and still experience segmentation fault.
I've just reviewed all my md runs for my systems, I have found that 2 of the systems which experienced segmentation fault had a warning that the pressure scaling was more than 1 %  . However the other systems that experienced segmentation fault presented no such warning yet the force imbalance was as high as 6 %. Could this be the issue?
Thanks
Alex