[gmx-users] Segmentation fault mdrun

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:28:56 CEST 2014

Hi,

For example, Martini's webpages don't claim 40fs is universally applicable,
so I'd be thinking in that direction... Perhaps you can increase the time
step after you equilibrate, but just as with atomistic simulations, you
might need to be more gentle while you are equilibrating. Also, your tau-t
is on the short side for that time step.

Mark