[gmx-users] Net charge density distribution plots in GROMACS

soumadwip ghosh soumadwipghosh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 13:30:29 CEST 2014

Hello,
      I am calculating Mg2+ concentration dependent persistence length
calculation of RNA strands. Since, the trends of RNA chain collapse is
different for different ionic concentration, I need to quantify if there is
overcharging at higher concentration of divalent cation. For this, I have
to show a charge density distribution against the distance of the RNA at
different salt concentration. I am using GROMACS 4.5.6 and could not find
this particular tool. Kindly help me as  its one of the reviews from the
referee.

Regards,
Soumadwip