[gmx-users] PBC problem in bilayer system

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 21:29:14 CEST 2014

Hi,

Just a small side note. There's nothing intrinsically nonsensical about
translating more than a box size. The PBC are translation invariant, so you
can do anything and have the system be fine. However, for visualization,
translating one box length, and put the stuff back in the box, makes as
much sense as doing nothing at all.

Cheers,

Tsjerk